my taragotchi just had babies!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nollsy

Reaction score
:( me and my brother just got a new tamagotchi for our birthday, they r adults and both taragotchis, we make them connect all the time as toddlers they were best friends, at teens they were best friends, and when they were adults whenever they gave eachother a gift a heart came above their head, soon they were partners and when they turned 8 (today) we made them connect and the screen went black and fire works came, when the screen went back to normal two tamababies appeared, one of them stayed with my taragotchi and the other went to my brothers! ;) the babie r sooo cute, please write back and tell me what u think! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
AWWW... How cute. I couldn't get mine to breed with my brothers even tho they were in love.

i think u just keep on connecting them till one day the screen goes black and two tamababies appear one would go in ur brothers and one would stay in urs, after 24 hours the adult will dissapear. u can only breed if its an adult :) i think :unsure: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back