Transformation Problem!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mametchi370

Reaction score
Okay, I have a V3 and it is currently a Mizutamatchi. It is one year old right now, and it has not transformed into a teenager yet. This also happened a few times of my V1s and once on my V2. Does anyone know why this happens, or when my Mizutamatchi will undertake puberty. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! :huh: :eek:

Okay, all it had pretty much done so far is...

POOPED!

NO TRANSFORMATION HERE PEOPLE! I would also like to know if this has happened to anyone else, and how you can prevent this from happening. I know it is a lot of questions, but I really do want to know!

i luv mametchi and mimitchi.....................i hope to get two tamas and they'll bcome a mametchi and mimitchi! then they'll mate! :eek: :huh:

i luv mametchi and mimitchi.....................i hope to get two tamas and they'll bcome a mametchi and mimitchi! then they'll mate! :eek: :huh:
I like those 2 Tamas as much as the next guy. but that was completely random and very off topic... And it still has not transformed! :angry:

IT FINALLY TRANSFORMED (and scared the heck outta me!!!) It is now a Patapatatchi (try saying that name 5 times fast.) My question still remains unanswered. I will be back tomorrow with hope that someone will answer.

Well, I am pretty sure that hasn't happened to me. And I don't know if it is normal or not, but I am sure a lot of people have gone throught the same thing. PM me if you have and other questions about this.

~ Tamasav6

Did you pause your tama at all? that can makethem evolve slower, and also, it has happened to me. I had not paused or anything. it's like the program was trying to decide which tennager i should get.

No, I never paused mine. Thank goodness I'm not the the only one.

I don't think the program is trying to decide which teenager. I woke up my sister's V3 this morning, and it turned into a teenager in a few seconds. It has to be something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back