READ DIS @ UR OWN RISK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

charmincheezitchi

Reaction score
Me + my best frend tried dis out on our 4 tamas it relly works!!!!!

WARNING-this will only work on robotitchis ( :wacko: )

u can buy life insurance which u can buy @ da shops ($/£8500)

however u need 2 buy asda @ da shops 1st

now trust me it works but it has 2 be 78 and u hav 2 ignor da matchmaker 12 times

so as 4 da rest ( :D :lol: :D ;) :ph34r: ) this cheat will not work on it!

(mocking)Your engrish burns eyes!(/mocking)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry I don't speak gibberish, could you try saying that again in English?

You guys dont have to be rude. . .I understood everything except the asda part. . .and the only other "different" words he used were dis(which means this) and da(which means the) :D

You guys dont have to be rude. . .I understood everything except the asda part. . .and the only other "different" words he used were dis(which means this) and da(which means the) :D
I'm sorry you think we're being rude - but if you understood the meaning of the post/trick, then please explain it to me.

I understood this person typed English words - but I still don't understand what the member was trying to say... or what the tip / trick was meant to be.

(The only "asda" I know is a local 'jingling pockets' supermarket advertised by Sharon Osborn....)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

I'm sorry you think we're being rude - but if you understood the meaning of the post/trick, then please explain it to me.
I understood this person typed English words - but I still don't understand what the member was trying to say... or what the tip / trick was meant to be.

(The only "asda" I know is a local 'jingling pockets' supermarket advertised by Sharon Osborn....)

Best, etc.

TamaMum
sorry tamamum, I just really only meant lopolo42, I didnt understand the trick itself. . .But I understood his words.

im not trying 2 sound rude or like a snob but could u re-rite that please?

I think this is the translation...

Only for robotchis, buy "asda" then buy life insurance, your tama has to be 78 years old and has to have ignored the matchmaker 12 times for it to work..

I also think for numerous reasons including basic logic that this is not a real trick that will work on any tamagotchi let alone a secret tip just for Robotchis that this person and their friend have tested so thoroughly...

you shouldnt take the mikey out of him/her they are prob on vacation :rolleyes:

Me + my best frend tried dis out on our 4 tamas it relly works!!!!!
WARNING-this will only work on robotitchis ( :lol: )

now trust me it works but it has 2 be 78 and u hav 2 ignor da matchmaker 12 times

so as 4 da rest ( :( :( :ph34r: :rolleyes: :( ) this cheat will not work on it!
Direct translation:

Me and my best friend tried this out on our four tamas and it really works!!!!!

Warning- This will only work on Robotitchis :p

You can buy life insurance at the shops for $8500

However, you need to buy "asda" at the shops first.

Now trust me, it works but your tama has to be 7 or 8 and you have to ignore the matchmaker 12 times.

So as for the rest, this cheat will not work.

Sorry...I just can't stand when people talk like this. I mean, do they honestly think we understand them? I didn't try to offend him, just get my point through. Sorry.

Really. ;)

im not trying to be disrespectful, but mabey you should try typing like this, with out slang so that everybody can understand it? and so that people won't have to try to interprert wut you said. agsin, im not saying this dirrespectfully. :huh:

WARNING-this will only work on robotitchis ( :wacko: )

so as 4 da rest ( :rolleyes: :lol: <_< :( :ph34r: ) this cheat will not work on it!
uh.. the matchmaker only comes twice and tamagotchis die when they're like 9 or 10. No tama will ever live to be 78. And saying that it will only work on robotitchis will only make me not believe it even more.

:gozarutchi:

uh.. the matchmaker only comes twice and tamagotchis die when they're like 9 or 10. No tama will ever live to be 78. And saying that it will only work on robotitchis will only make me not believe it even more.
:huh:
that is not true at all. tamagotchi's can live forever, their age will only go to 99 but if you take care of them they live even after that. the matchmaker comes more than twice.

:huh:
They do live for a long time. They live up to 99 years old. That's what happen to my Tamas once.

well, this cheat is not usable, it does not work...plus you cannot make new cheats, please do not post any more gibberish or fake cheats....thank you.

um...WHAT???????????????????????????????????????????????

please write that again in ENGLISH!!! :huh: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back