no matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxi

Reaction score
The matchmaker has not come for my kuchipatchi and my kuchipatchi is 7 years old all of the hearts are filled in and she hasnot come~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please help is my tama broken? :(

did you Change the time on your tama??

If you pause it, it'll take WAY longer to come. I think it has to be at least 7 for it to come, doesn't it?

i finally was paitent and the matchmaker came!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am soooo happy i just need to be patient !! she had a baby boy and will be leavin in 48 hours!! can you please give me some tips on what to name my boy tama?

You asked what to name it? Somewhere on this board there is a tama name generator...so you can check that

It seems like all the babies that come from the matchmaker are boys.

so far after haveing the matchmaker come 2 times they both are boys

but i dont care really as long as i can get really cool characters and they

grow to be happy and healthy little tamagotchis!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

when the matchmaker appears on the screen, press B for a girl or A for a boy. It works, I do it so I can get a male and female everyother time so I can mate them.

what about ms. busybody? i pause mine and like at school and play with it o nthe bus. mine is 1 year old and turned into a teen. is my tama broken?

grrrrr :rolleyes: mine's 19, is an adult for about 4 days, has not been paused since he is an adult and there's still no matchmaker :ph34r: :) :p

Well that means that you waited too long...only FOUR days?? Its NINETEEN?? I think that the matchmaker thinks your tama is too old.

ok, for future reference if ya pause yo tama it will take longa for tha matchmaker to come, also she comes at these times after yo tama's been an adult for 2 days, 7am, 3pm, and 7pm, den when she comes you'll see her on da screen, press b then you'll see da tama you can mate with, press be then you'll have an option of love or no love, if ya pick love you'll end up wid a baby, if ya press no love da matchmaker will keep coming back at da designated times until your tama turns 16 and becomes old :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back