Here's some info on the V3's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaahh! You're making me more desprate to get my Tama 3! IIII WWWWAAAANNNTTT OOONNNNEEEE!!!! Bandai sure needs to finish up the characters o_O

:( :rolleyes: i need one but their not in da uk yet :ph34r: :lol: :p :( :( :(

you are soooo lucky that you are going to buy a tamagotchi v3 this week.do you like more V2 or V3 or V1?

imageproxy.php
im going to get mine tommorow. you can buy theme at toys R us!!!! not just wal-mart!! but i buy mine at wal-mart.

I have a blue camo too!! I am loving it!! Is it just me or does bump on ver.3's give you more points??

i hate V3S! THEIR TERRIBLE!!!! I DECIDED TO SMASH MINE!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHE
Why would you smash it up!!!!!! There are alot of people out there who really want one, you should have given it away to someone who would have loved to have it!!!!! I don't get why any one would ever smash up a tama I mean not only is it terrible to do that to a poor little tama but they cost like 15$ so why would you just smash up somthing that you just paid 15$ for?

[SIZE=21pt] [/SIZE] :) :D How much are the V3s. I really want one!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: By the way it is so wasteful to smash one you are really lucky to even see one!!! :lol: :) :p ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back