V1Connection connection question...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Purplecowsrule

Reaction score
I have these to v1 connections, right? The tamas are both baby girls, and one can connect and one can't. It gives me a no sound when I press the connection icon. This has happened with previous generations on both tamas. When they change into their kid, or toddler stage, it connects sucsessfully. Does anyone know why? :huh: Oh, sorry about the topic, major typo! It should be v1 connection question. : :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it is broken. Or you are not doing it roght. That is all I can think of. Sorry

Tamlover :unsure:

That's interesting!

I have 2 x V1 ConneXions and 1 x V1 ConneCTion. The ConneCTion has always worked when the character is a baby, but the two ConneXions have never been able to connect whilst they are babies.

I just thought it was another small difference between the North American V1 and the European/Asian/Australasion V1...

Are yours both definitely ConneCTions (N American) ?

Are you sure that one or the others' Friends list is not full? (you don't always get a "Sorry List Full" mssg.

If yes, then it must just be a glitch... wierd! :(

Best, etc.

TamaMum

PS: I edited your Topic Title for you :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back