Tamagotchi keitai book

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laffy_Taffy

Reaction score
Okay so i was looking on ebay and i found this tamagotchi keitai book and it costs 10.00$ so if you know japanese and are isnterested you should get it! Everyone on tamatalk wants to see a growth chart and it says that this book HAS A GROWTH CHART IN IT!!!! plus i know it will help answer some questions we have here on tamatalk. So if you knoe Japanese, have the money, and are interested please buy this book and scan the growth chart!!! ^^ :unsure:

Thanks, Kento-kun :huh:

um i think i might get it but i dont know Japanese but i can try to get my friends sister to translate it but she might not do it ;_; but i can try, i will also try to get my friend to scan it if i get it ^^

okay so i dicited to get it buy ot if you also want one click on seller's other items, she has a book that has a different cover but similar stuff inside inctuding the growth chart ^^

Cool!! I won the other one :) So I gues we will have to do some scanning soon ;-)

AHHHH im going insane. i can't find this one thread i responded to with like... 1/4 of the first page of the ketai thing translated. i nearly fried my brains trying to recall everything.

::gasps:: DOrkindonuts! your back! ^^

what you mean the keitai instructions? i can give you a link to them..............link! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back