Photo
- - - - -

I'm new and need help!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

1hi34

• 1hi34 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 February 2006 - 12:11 PM ( #1 )

:pochitchi: :mametchi: Please help me my tama is acting wierd!!! I went to connect it to my sisters tama and it said sorry list full. So I went to my friends list and I only have one friend!! I deleted my friend so now I dont have any but it still says list full. Also I cant buy anything on shop!!!!! I have tons of points it just wont let me buy it!!! If you know what is wrong with my tama please explain. I am scared to replace the battery because I have never done it before and I dont want to lose my tama!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!! HELP!! :mimitchi: :angry:

Replies

Views

Started

11 Feb 2006

Last Post

11 Feb 2006

christina

• christina user photo

Posted 11 February 2006 - 12:30 PM ( #2 )

if you put a new battery in it there will be a new egg. just press the a or b button and choose download. you're tama will come back the same!

mimitchi&hanatchilover

• mimitchihanatchilover user photo

Posted 11 February 2006 - 01:05 PM ( #3 )

You need to delete some items!

tamasav6

• tamasav6 user photo

Posted 11 February 2006 - 01:09 PM ( #4 )

Well, the exact same thing happened to me. Except I could still shop. This is what you have to do. You go to connect like you normally would and put both of them to present. When the tama says, "SORRY!! LIST FULL!!" you exit one time and then pick game and the tama with the list full should be going over to the other one's house. But the reason it says that is cuz you have too many items. But you can still keep them, and hopefully buy some more! I hope I helped!

~ Tamasav6 :furawatchi:

Anime girl

• anime-girl user photo

Posted 11 February 2006 - 01:10 PM ( #5 )

if you put a new battery in it there will be a new egg. just press the a or b button and choose download. you're tama will come back the same!

ummm how dos that help...all u need to do is get rid of some items or treats...the max of treats u can have is 24...im not sure whats the max of items u can have but it might be 30 or 40 maybe even 50

1hi34

• 1hi34 user photo

Posted 11 February 2006 - 01:16 PM ( #6 )

thankyou so much I am going to get new batteries today :furawatchi:

Anime girl

• anime-girl user photo

Posted 11 February 2006 - 01:18 PM ( #7 )

thankyou so much I am going to get new batteries today :furawatchi:

y would u need new batteriers? :huh:

Tamaguy#1

• tamaguy-1 user photo

Posted 11 February 2006 - 01:31 PM ( #8 )

awesome thanks! my cousins got that same problem now i know what to tell them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: