! ! item

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Somaru

Reaction score
I was just wondering what the ! ! item does (you get it by using the password from the manual of Corner shop)

I would try it but.....my tamagotchi is still a toddler and they cant use it....I think ^_^

(P.S. The password is 32479 91490)

-Edit-

Forgot to add this is for v.3

Last edited by a moderator:
i used it on my adult tama and it turned into my memetchi

then when my memetchi started 2 do stuff it did the same thing 2!

finally smoked puffed up and it dissapeared!!!!!!!!

glad i could help!=]

wait what? IT turned into smoke then disappeared?

i used it on my adult tama and it turned into my memetchithen when my memetchi started 2 do stuff it did the same thing 2!

finally smoked puffed up and it dissapeared!!!!!!!!

glad i could help!=]
sooo it creates a clone ^_^

Also is it just one use?

creepy creepy creepy creepy creepy creepy creepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the heck is this thing!!!!!!!!????????

Hm, didn't work for me. Probably because if you READ carefully it says use this password on tamagotchi for the Nintendo D.S., not the connection.

Hm, didn't work for me. Probably because if you READ carefully it says use this password on tamagotchi for the Nintendo D.S., not the connection.
No....It say use this code on your Tamagotchi V.3 toy for a surprise....also I have the item on my tamagotchi......but I just cant use it because of my tamagotchi's age <_<

Well, I think it is just one of thoughs costume thingies, like the panda on the V2. Except, it is on the V3. No big difference!

~ Tamasav6

are you sure this password works? where did you get it?

I used it, and it is more than 1 use. It is not a costume, it is a clone. Weird :D

yeah i put it in but Lalai cant use it because of her age, i guess. oh well....

that is weird i just got two v3 today i am sooo excited lol i used the password and its weird i cant wait to see what it does lol

I was just wondering what the ! ! item does (you get it by using the password from the manual of Corner shop)
I would try it but.....my tamagotchi is still a toddler and they cant use it....I think :huh:

(P.S. The password is 32479 91490)

-Edit-

Forgot to add this is for v.3
I HAVE V4

:p :D :huh: B) B) :lol: :wacko: :ph34r: :blink: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back