Chocolate Heart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ariannewen

Reaction score
Every time my tamas shops restock there is a chocolate heart to buy. I assume this is in honor of Valentine's day. (It's only 12/2/06 here so there is time to get lots of hearts by 14/2/06). I only have toddlers and teens at the moment so when the hearts are eaten of given as gifts nothing special seems to happen. They don't even have much effect on the friendship levels between my tamas.

Do these chocolate hearts have a special effect on the adults or is this it? I thought maybe they might work like the love potion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time my tamas shops restock there is a chocolate heart to buy. I assume this is in honor of Valentine's day. (It's only 12/2/06 here so there is time to get lots of hearts by 14/2/06). I only have toddlers and teens at the moment so when the hearts are eaten of given as gifts nothing special seems to happen. They don't even have much effect on the friendship levels between my tamas.Do these chocolate hearts have a special effect on the adults or is this it? I thought maybe they might work like the love potion.
As far as I know, The Chocolate hearts have no effect :) but would probably make a nice gift to your Tamagotchi's "Lover" :furawatchi:

Like right now, for instance. Over here, the date is 2/12/06, and so there's a darkened heart in my shop. I'll buy it; and once my tamagotchi becomes an adult, I shall give it as a present!

on my tama, we are the 11th and the heart is there!!! *weird...*

i had it yesterday and today--i bought 2, although another is in the shop now. i fed one to her when she evolved, then i'm leaving the other for v-day.

Every time my tamas shops restock there is a chocolate heart to buy. I assume this is in honor of Valentine's day. (It's only 12/2/06 here so there is time to get lots of hearts by 14/2/06). I only have toddlers and teens at the moment so when the hearts are eaten of given as gifts nothing special seems to happen. They don't even have much effect on the friendship levels between my tamas.Do these chocolate hearts have a special effect on the adults or is this it? I thought maybe they might work like the love potion.
I have two tamas that are a boy and girl, And I both buy hearts from the shop and they give it to eachover!

And my tama is James the mimitchi and Emma the furawatchi!

I've never had a heart in the shop....what version are we talking about?

yeah i bought mine three ((not at one time)) since my friends kept feeding it to Lalai, lol. im waiting for v day, which is tomrw. i hope my second v3 will come tomrw so lalai will have 2 friends....maybe a future lover? lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back