Top Tips To Save Your Battery...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremy clarkson

Reaction score
*Please note, performing these actions may affect your Tamagotchi's life.

1. Don't turn the light off at night - This saves a lot of battery... I think :furawatchi:

2. Keep the sound off - this also helps, But, be careful not to neglect your Tamagotchi, becuase you will miss the cries for help... *gulp*

3. Don't connect as much - Although connecting is essential, if you can cut down just a little you will save battery.

4. Aim to get lighter characters - They take up less pixels, + less battery.

5. When you play games, Slot is the most battery consuming...

Following these "rules", my battery lasted for just over a Year and 2 months.

I hope this helps!

JC

WOW. that will help ALOT. Way to go!!!

Yeah... sometimes my battery lasts about 2 or 3 months...

I have a v2, there battery life lasts extra long....that's probably why it lasted so long, with your tips of course!

Wow, thanx. I hope those will help cuz last time my battery only lasted for 4 or 5 months. Maybe less. I will try them.. thanx! oh, and when your tama is sleeping, and the attention thing is lighting up, turn off the light and then back on and it will make the tama happy and u can save battery! B)

Wow!

A year! Mine usually lasts a couple of months.

I'll try out these tips when I get batteries for my v2.

But I'm playing slot no matter what! :lol:

Wow, thanx for those tips, my batterie usally lasts about 3 months.

What do you mean by aim for lighter characters? :D

the shortest time was about a year.
Are you serious? how many volts do your batteries have . if you are using batteries with a voltage over 3, it could harm your tamagotchi [ i think ] :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i heard that instead of not turning off the light to save battery, u can turn it off but keep it on the time screen cos it doesnt use as many pixels as wen its sleeping

[SIZE=12pt] I have done that, and my Tamagotchi battery lasted longer than it normally would. [/SIZE] 

Regards,

DarkCore :)
Yah, I've had it last a long time but a few times it only lasted like 1 day!

and ~tamaluvaS2~ it pauses your tamagotchi and it doesn't change age when you do that many people that have no pause for their tamagotchi will do that, just letting you know!

Or to even save more batterty when the tama is asleep, turn out the light, then pause it. This will not slow down the growth process, because your tama will only age while it is awake. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back