how to get to the king(v3)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buckshotbaby38383838

Reaction score
ok, i donated 5000 points and it didn't give me a code, so you have to donate 5001(or anything over 5000) and it gave me a code, i went to tamatown and i put the code in and i went to the king, and he gave me a ring!!!!!!it is in my souviniers list,#15!!!!!!shiny!!!!

What do you mean you donated in your tama and then you got a code from the tama itself? Could you maybe tell us in a more exact way?

Last edited by a moderator:
It means he/she went to the friend book selected point and pushed b and donated to the king. Then whenever you get a code from the tamagotchi it will say code for pc.

ok, the king is on tamatown.com and you give so many points to the king by making a donation, to make a donation on your v3 you go to your friends list, and then go topoint, press b and it says make a donation or something like that, when you make a donation of 5,000 12,000 or 30,000 you get to go into the kings castle!!!I GOT 30,000 I GOT THE CROWN!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!

ok,guys i just found this out, i was looking through all my items, and after i got all the things from the king, i got the royal costume!!!! it only works when you're an adult,though

i dunno about your question, when you click on the plaque, though it says coming soon......

Last edited by a moderator:
ok,guys i just found this out, i was looking through all my items, and after i got all the things from the king, i got the royal costume!!!! it only works when you're an adult,though
i dunno about your question, when you click on the plaque, though it says coming soon......
can u use the costume more than once?? :huh: :huh: :huh: :(

:lol: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: I got a ring tooo!!! :angry: :ph34r: :huh: :lol: :)

my tama

version 3

name:cey

:huh:

thats so awesome!has anyone gotten the golden tamagotchi? i suspect is has something to do with the king.

tell me how if you did!
i don't think you can because the sites so new they haven't even made all the places yet and with so little places you can go to right now, where are they gonna hide something with a star? :pochitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back