tamagotchi log o' doom

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radioactiveheat

Reaction score
alright, sorry i had to start a new one, my computer wouldn't let me update the old one for some reason. :furawatchi: so i'll restate what i wrote yesterday, then update:

YESTERDAY:

as some of you know, my v1s and my v2 were all stolen, but today i bought a v3, a light green one w/ flowers and stuff on it.

i hatched it around 1:05, a lovely girl whom i named belle.

belle's growth so far is:

teletchi (girl)>>tamatchi

her current stats are (in order of viewing)

HUNGRY--4 hearts

HAPPY--also 4 hearts

TRAINING--[| ]

YEARS--0

WEIGHT--12 pounds

NAME--Belle, obviously

GENDER--girl

GENERATION--1

POINTS (not that you really care)--245

also, belle has pineapple and cake available to her.

and a cuckoo clock.

TODAY:

still the same character:

teletchi (girl)>>tamatchi

current stats:

♥♥♥♥ <<hungry

♥♥♥♥ <<happy

3 bars of training

0 years

10 lbs (overexcersized her on accident)

name--still belle

gender--still girl

generation--still 1

points--0, as i've been donating almost all of them to the king

total donation--3660

FOOD

-meal

-scone

-sushi

-bread

-cereal

-hamburger

-snack

-cone

-pudding

-tart

-apple

-whole cake

-chocolate

continued in reply

Last edited by a moderator:
ITEMS:

-cuckoo clock

-!! item

-ball (that she rolls on)

SOUVENIRS:

1--passport

2--

3--

4--

5--

6--

7--

8--

9--

10--

11--

12--

13--

14--

15--ring from king!

16--

17--

18--

19--balloons

20--baseball cap

21--teddy bear

22--

23--rare disc

24--

25--

26--

27--

28--BanDai thinger

29--mic

30--

31--

32--

ok, i'll tell what happened.

when i entered the pw and got to the palace, it looked like some littler white eggs were fanning a big golden egg with pieces of tan paper.

then he says "thank you for your donation. here's a gotchi-gift for your royal generosity." then teh ring shows up--it's really big and shiny and pretty. now it's on my souvenir list at #15.

oh, by the way, now belle has 4 training points. she beeped for no reason while i was playing get♪, so i purposefully missed one (i had just started, would've taken to long to finish it) and punished her.

had a snow day today, but i couldn't get on the computer all day long--mum was working.

so i wrote in my "paperback tama log" instead... here's what i wrote today:

11:30 AM

OK... so, i'm sitting here all cozy in 9.5 inches of snow.

at 9:30 or so i woke up and discovered that belle had evolved into a memetchi.

full evolution:

teletchi (girl)>>tamatchi>>patapatachi>>memetchi

*SQUEE!*

so anyway.

i am currently attempting to convince my parents to allow me to buy a v3 off amazon, if they're in stock, but they won't let me! GRRRR!

i hope they restock soon. could someone plz pm me if they notice when the tamas are back in stock?

NOW:

since i didn't this morning, i'll do some semi-boring stats stuff.

♥♥♥♥ hungry

♥♥♥♥ happy

9/9 training

4 yrs

31 lbs

belle (name)

girl (obviously)

1g

441 pts

MEAL:

scone

sushi

bread

cereal

hamburger

drumstick

tacos

sausage

bbq

milk

cheese

SNACK:

cone

pudding

tart

apple

apple pie

ice cream

juice

melon

muffin

ITEMS:

cuckoo clock

!! item (clone?)

ball (2)

bow tie

cap

make-up*

weights

wig

trumpet

bow

music disc*

umbrella

sunglasses

music (ipod)

action figure*

doll

lurve potion (honey)

rc car 2

stuffed animal

costume

*can't use

still no friends or anything.

also, rents will let me get tama off amazon once they have them in stock as long as i pay all of it myself.

lol... i'm "talking v3 talks" i guess... as the tama i'm talking about IS a v3.

but in the future, please don't post in my log--logs are only for the person that started them to reply to.

nothing very interesting today--age 5, no matchmaker yet. today i bought a lamp (w/ a genie in it) and got a hat (now i have 2 hats). i bought 2 shovels--a snake and 800 pts--and a chest--500 pts.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... belle's taking a bath.... i'd stop her to feed her (i skipped her dinner and i have her on a schedule so she gets hungy around 7--i'm actually not sure how i managed that)...... but she's so cute and she looks soooooo happy....... ah, i guess i'll make her wait. how would i like it if someone barged in on my bath just to feed me!

OH MY GOD THAT WAS SCARY!

i just bought 2 chests--the 1st was 200 pts

the second turned belle into a really small young mimitchi--she leapt around a little then turned back, looking really spooked and she had lost ALL her hearts!!!

age 6. no mm yet. but she still might come tonight.

today, i almost couldn't take care off belle! actually, come to think of it, i couldn't pay much attention to her, so i might have just missed the mm.

but i doubt she came.

its me again--obviously.

today my 6 year old (belle) has been acting more like a child--losing hearts very often and pooing much more often than usual, too. if you read this and have any idea why that could be, please PM me.

wow i'm an idiot. i was waiting for amazon to restock so i could order a tama or 2 from it--then my dad told me that i can order them anyway, it'll just take longer. :eek: so i'm going to order in teh morning. i'm thinking if i order one i'll order teh silver, if i order 2, the silver and teh arctic camo.

about belle--she's in the bath right now--she brushed her teeth twice today, was in the bath once, sang 3 times... it was because i couldn't do much with her, so she went into several animations--i was at an all-day band thing.

i hope hte mm comes tomorrow--i can watch her all day!

dang i'm good at buying stuff that spooks belle--i just bought her a fishing rod and she caught this huge fish that spooked her (her eyes got really wide adn she was shaking and all that "ooooh i'm spooked" stuff).... but at least this time she kept all her hearts.

mm came at 10:30 this morning! brought a billotchi--since i really don't know whether that's good or bad and i think billotchi (not to be confused with just plain bill) is cute, i agreed. now i have a little baby girl! belle should leave tonight or tomorrow night.

i just bought a plant that grew into a mean face thingy.

about ordering another tama or 2, it's not working out just as i'd hoped it would... my parents made me pay off some library fines i had, so now i only have $20--and i still owe my dad $2.50. so i can't get another tama until i get $2.50... and even then i can only get one. so what i'm going to do in order to get a 3rd tama after i order the 2nd--i'm going to save my $5 allowance every week till i've got $20, then try to order another off amazon.

Latest posts

Back