HHHHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
go through this check list first,

r u sure that v2 and v3 mate?

r they both full grown tamas?

Maybe they won't connect in the first place.

Hope i helped,

♥milli

:eek:

from what I understand, your tamas both have to be adults for atleast 24 hours before they can mate....have they both been adults for atleast that long?

That has happened to me. They have to be the same age to have a baby. Just pause the older one.

Hope I helped! :eek:

Well after they have had the love potion ( sorry if i have gone 2 far ) You should wait atleast 24 hrs before connectiong again if this dose not work hen waith for lets say a week or so and it should work

Hope i helped :lol:

let me know if you can sucessfully breed them! I've been wanting to know!

i have a v1 and v2 and the metchmaker doesn't come until their 11th birthday so i'm just gonna figure that your tama has to be 7...but i don't have a v3 so idk.....i hoped i helped a little though!

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
my 5 and four year olds wont mate their v3 and v2
actually i will tell u how to do it RIGHT

FIRST OF ALL U HAVE TO ENABLE THE LOVE POTION CODE AND WHEN U CONNECT IN PRESENT IT WONT GIVE PRESENT BUT WILL GET IN LOVE!!!!!

THEN U NEED TO GET THE LOVE POTION FOR 3000PTS AND USE IT

if the tama shales its head

u will get a baby and mate

my 7 year old and 5 year old mated earlier today and I got two girls :rolleyes: But, I had to wait 24 hours after my 5 year old had turned into an adult (at 4 years of age).

from what I understand, your tamas both have to be adults for atleast 24 hours before they can mate....have they both been adults for atleast that long?
No I dont think so. . .I was watching my two year old tamas that I had set at exactly the same time and they turned 4 at exactly the same time. . .They were in love so I connected them as soon as they evolved into an adult and they mated.

Well it is O.K. if they are not the same age but your V2 has to be at least 5years old and your V3 probably also has to be at least 5. Once they are adults they fall in love like right away but they can't have babies untill they are at least 5. If they still won't mate when they are 5 years old then they will definetly mate when they are 6 years old.

Hope this helps!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back