You can thro away items

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltyAJ

Reaction score
Ok. Go to where you would wrap a present. Then, press a when it says wrap. Then it will say trash!

OK first u go to The friends list thing at the bottom of the screen. Then you go to present then select the thinng u are going to get rid of. Press the B button. When it asks to wrap press the A button. It will then ask trash? then press B button. it will ask Sure? then select yes or no.

Glad to Help! :)

OK first u go to The friends list thing at the bottom of the screen. Then you go to present then select the thinng u are going to get rid of. Press the B button. When it asks to wrap press the A button. It will then ask trash? then press B button. it will ask Sure? then select yes or no.
Glad to Help! :)
Note this will only work with V2 and V3!

That explains it, I only have Tamagotchi Connection (aka. the old connectables, v1,version1 ect.)

Thank you for the help!

-ericahtetama

That explains it, I only have Tamagotchi Connection (aka. the old connectables, v1,version1 ect.)

Thank you for the help!

-ericahtetama

Thank you for the help!

-ericahtetama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back