Photo
- - - - -

BUMP

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Tama_Mama27

• tama-mama27 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 February 2006 - 04:47 PM ( #1 )

Hey, I know a lot about tamagotchis...and I'm really good at bump but there is something that i don't get!! When you do bump and the screen says press, you would most likely think to get the moving line all the way across the screen right? Well i ALWAYS do and I ALWAYS most likely lose! I need tips! Please help! :D

Replies

Views

Started

14 Feb 2006

Last Post

15 Feb 2006

pontiac2lover

• pontiac2lover user photo

Posted 14 February 2006 - 05:30 PM ( #2 )

i have tips for you. this almost always works. wait till push come on the screen then try fill the bar. hold the button u used to push the bar full (or however full you got it :D )
if you lose i tried to help, but if you win, keep holding the same button until your opponent leaves the screen. hope i helped!!!

Bell Sprout

• bell-sprout user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 15 February 2006 - 03:03 AM ( #3 )

In addition, it also helps if your tamagotchi is quite heavy. The heavier your tama, the more chance he/she has of winning. I've also found some tamagotchis are better at winning bump than others. Try experimenting!

EllaCasey

• ellacasey user photo

Posted 15 February 2006 - 09:56 AM ( #4 )

THat may be right. . .I always thought that the less of the bar you had filled the better. . .Because when you dont push anthing at all it keeps going and going. . . I dont know, maybe there is no rhyme or reason to winning.

Tama_Mama27

• tama-mama27 user photo

Posted 15 February 2006 - 03:02 PM ( #5 )

ok...thanks guys! I'll try your tips!! :lol:

~Tama_Mama27