Need help potty training

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cw94

Reaction score
How do you potty train ive got school and i cant watch him for stink lines so what do i do to train him faster

k, first of all, it doesn't get training bars from potty training. It gets them from you diciplening it or praising it. as for school do what I do and pause him during class and play with him at recess.

when the lines move on each side of your tama, it shows that its trying to poo. So when the lines do move, go to the toilet and press b. then it wil lshow a toilet with your tama on it. thats how u train. soon it will poo on the toilet itself.

hope this helps,

lilcooldud78

If youve got skool just pasue it so that when you get back you can give your tamagotchi ur full attention.

Don't want to pause it, it stunts the growth

:')

Pausing doesn't stunt the growth it just stops the tamagotchi if you change the time from when you left it to the time after then it will be older

Hmm, I have the same problem. Maybe you should ask the Teacher what times u could play wit it. I am aloud to do it at Recess,lunch,art,bus,b4 the bell rings and anytime after 3:45 :D ;)

Wow mine isnt potty trained I never thought of training it!

Just in case u don't know how to pause it hold down da a and b button

Ive got a conneXtion so its a and c anyway it got confiscated today now its going to be a gozarutchi or a maskutchi ;)

-smiles- just a note, I have a connexion (I live in Aussie) and you can't pause them.... Pushing A & C only turns the sound off! :ph34r:

Lol, I take mine to school and play with it at recess. Though I'm not supposed to. dang school. :ph34r:

-smiles- just a note, I have a connexion (I live in Aussie) and you can't pause them.... Pushing A & C only turns the sound off! 

a+b pauses it smart one!

Pausing doesn't stunt the growth it just stops the tamagotchi if you change the time from when you left it to the time after then it will be older
it stops the groth process it says in the instroctions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back