OKAY, about the Bell Sprout website

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicky Liu

Reaction score
You know on Bell Sprout on the tamagotchi place, theres this topic that says 'Tamagotchi Myths'? Well, there it says that theres no such thing as Version 3 or 4. Who knows about the Version 4? But the Version 3 is now avalible. And in the Topic 'V2 shop Items', it says sunglasses are 1000p! Thats not true.

So chage it, or did you already change it?

Vicky Liu :D

P.S. This should be moved soon!

>.> *Sigh...*

Bell-Sprout is a guide on here.

Bell Sprout is her website.

Noiw that that's cleared up, you see, that was posted two years ago.

Back when TamaTalk was opening. Everyone kept on talking about a v3 and v4 all the time.

That's why she put that there. >.>

*sigh*

Yes I share your exasperation tamagotchi rules.

1# I stopped updating my website at the beginning of this year as I just do not have time nor the motivation to keep up with Bandais tamagotchi production line.

2# There is notice on the front of the tamagotchi section https://bellsprout.50webs.com/Tamagotchi.htm clearly stating that it would not be updated.

3# Yes I am very aware there are v3s now and I realise some content of my site is old and not entirely correct however, as I am not updating my site anymore and you already seem to know better it really is not a big issue.

4# Bellsprout is a Pokemon. My name is Bell Sprout. It is a derivation and a result of personal joke between myself and a close friend at the time. I have no interest in pokemon whatsoever.

5# FINALLY, my website offers at least three different ways in which you can contact me. If that was not acceptable to you, you were more than welcome to PM me here to which I would have responded. I suggest you do that in future rather than post about it here on TamaTalk where is does not have a place.

That will be all now!

This topic is CLOSED!

Regards

Bell Sprout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back