debugging help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dom_baby

Reaction score
:D i debuged me and my friends tama like 5 days ago and we keep restarting them hoping to get girls but everytime they are always boys and each of us restarted at least 50 times a day. im just wondering when you debugg is it even possible to get a girl or are we just waisting time trying to get one?

Once you debug you can not get a girl unless you use a dry Q-tip to erase the marks from debugging. There is no way that I know of to get a girl on a debugged tama....sorry.

Ok, I know the code to get a girl on a debugged Tamagotchi Connection. First make sure it has been debugged. Then hold down the a button and then press reset. Then set up the time and date as usual. When you return to the screen with the egg press the c button. When it hatches it has a fifty fifty chance to be a boy or a girl.

it is 100% safe and u can erase it, but your sound might stop working, but that isn't a big deal, all it is is beeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back