Lots of extra points!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santi

Reaction score
If you buy a chest in the shop it will give you 1500g! And it costs like 80g!

I tried the magic lamp, too, but, I think that if you have luck a genious will appear, but in my tama, I only saw fog and my tama said "no" :D

I also bought a boom box, and it plays a very cool song! :D

Please post some objects that have a special thing :D

Actually the chest is like the plant, what it gives you is random I think. When I opened a chest it gave me weights.

- Kohaku :rolleyes:

The Shovel is like the chest, but you dig up items and get up to 5000pts.! :D

i like the boombox too!!!!! but never buy a music cd, i used it and it broke my boombox!!!twice!!!!and those things cost 1400p

when i connect with this one girl in our class, ours are adults, when they are playing games, it takes 200p away from each of us and if we win we get 200p

i open a chest and it turn my child to a matchmaker and it was all freaked out it was jumpin and stuff...it lost all happy and hungry hearts :lol:

Well, with the geneie, it is worth it. The genie gave me a throne. It gave me a tv. It gave me music. Those are all worth it. But it also sometimes gave me nothing. <_< the chest sometimes gives you nothing. It doesn't always give you that amount of points.

Glad I could help!

~rose~

The Shovel is like the chest, but you dig up items and get up to 5000pts.! <_<
I find the shovel as good as the plant, the plant will grow and give you gotchi- points! It may eat youre tamagotchi if he/she is too little :( . . . Or you may see a dancing sunflower!

The plant is as much as the shovel/plant and if youre tamagotchi is very little also you are buying it, chances are is that it will be cheaper- because it will eat youre tamagotchi!

The plant and shovel will cost you 80 - 100 p.

-best yet,

iheart|Mimitchi

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the Chest when it was a Discount Day Sale it was for 100P. and I bought it and used it. A lot of smoke went over my Tama and came to a Teletchi Girl! It was bouncing like mad and the smoke came back. It turned it back to normal, although Mimi was dizzy. all her Hearts, down and 99 Pounds...

2 Questions: 1. How much does a Lamp cost? 2. you can find useable items in a Chest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back