I have a Problem!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxstargirlxx

Reaction score
ok when I try to buy stuff from the shops, use an item with my pet (feed, groom etc) send neomail, talk on the boards, and play most flash games it says

" Error you have been directed here fro the WRONG place! If you keep getting this error you may have a security setting enables that is keeping you from playing neopets properly!"

Does anyone esle have this problem that can help?!

Make sure you delete all of the cookies on your computer and try again.

If it doesn't work, you may have security settings not enabling you to view the pages.

OR Neopets's server is malfunctioning.

ok when I try to buy stuff from the shops, use an item with my pet (feed, groom etc) send neomail, talk on the boards, and play most flash games it says
" Error you have been directed here fro the WRONG place! If you keep getting this error you may have a security setting enables that is keeping you from playing neopets properly!"

Does anyone esle have this problem that can help?!
that is a very annoying page that I especially hate getting try refreshing maybe that will help :(

~vi :D

if u have a little blue and green world on ur toolbar right click on it and press "Disable" then do the same when u finished and press "Enable"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back