Tamagotchi Help Page!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Mama27

Reaction score
Hey. If you have a v3, i can't help you but I CAN help you and answer your questions about v1 and v2! :lol:

Please ask any questions and I will get back to you as soon as I can!!

~Tama_Mama27 :(

:furawatchi: Where can you buy V2? National stores, like kmart, walmart, and kb toys.

On a V3, there was an item like this: ! !

What's the password for it? I sware I saw a topic for this, but, I can't find it anymore....

um, i remember seeing a topic for that too. but my tamagotchi is just being shipped to me today so i still don't know much about it. you should search more in "What happened to my Tamagotchi." If you can't find it, look on higher pages. Sorry, but I hope I helped you.

:furawatchi:

Hey. If you have a v3, i can't help you but I CAN help you and answer your questions about v1 and v2! :blink: Please ask any questions and I will get back to you as soon as I can!!

~Tama_Mama27 :D
Hi there Tama_Mama27,

I do understand that you are trying to be helpful however, there help topics are not actually allowed on TamaTalk. The reason being is that they are very open ended and tend to disgress away from the idea of being helpful very quickly. The way we have our help set up it allows other users to hopefully pick topics that they might be having trouble with too and just read those.

Again, I know you are trying to be helpful but what would be better is if you were to go through the help sections Help For New Tamagotchi Owners and What Happened to My Tamagotchi and answer the questions individual posted there.

Thanks

Bell Sprout

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back