5 ways to decorate your tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet_kuchi

Reaction score
1. hook cute keychains

2. buy glitter glue and decorate them.you can peel it off

3. If you don't the color of you tama,use enamel paint or gloss paint.firstly take the battery out though.Paint carefully.

4.stick small cute stickers on it.

5. stick sequins using glue

did u know u create your own backrouond? you gotta unscrew all the screws and take out the circiutboard, then underneath is a little fram and underneath that is your backround, you can put your own in there!

Yea I like customizing my tamas too! ;) The background things a good idea, you know you can change the buttons too? I found out by accident when I was debugging two of my tamas and got the buttons mixed up..you just take your tama apart and switch the buttons with another tamas.

- Kohaku :p

Good idias, sweet_kuchi! I think these are very usefull in case someone has a design of their tamagotchi that they don't like.. I like the glitter glue idia :lol:

-thanks again,

tutti/frutti

Theese are great ideas. I think I'll use them. carry mine on a keychain, I can decorate that, too!

B) :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :D

I love decortating my tama once I put sooo many keychains on mine they each weighed about 5 pounds!!!

i flipped over the screen so now its upside down...

heres an idea for you..

i make tons of tama stuff.

right now i have made:

a tama shell made out of string...

a tama cradel/stand

3 tama bags [two out of yarn one out of duct tape]

[painted them with glitter nail polish]

made a tissue box house

a tama sleeping bag

a giant growth chart poster

stuffed tama animals

*working on a background*

feel free to make some stuff if my stuff gave you any ideas!

i colored mine with shappie but after a while it started coming off

did u know u create your own backrouond? you gotta unscrew all the screws and take out the circiutboard, then underneath is a little fram and underneath that is your backround, you can put your own in there!
yea my friend's tama fell in the toilet and she open it up to clean it and she changed her background!

does changing the backround of ur tama mess up ur tama in anyway??? and if it doesnt can someone be kind enough to give me step by step how to change it.. id appreciate that :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back