My boom box exploded!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniswinner

December 2007 Contest Winner
Reaction score
My boom box on my v.3 exploded! I was listening to this really cool music disc I bought in the shop and tama was listening to it too and he was dancing. So instead of canceling to get out of the music, I would press A to replay the song. But every time I pressed A, tama would look mad at me. Then he would listen again. By the 5th time I pressed A, a question mark appeared above tama's head. Then the boom box turns into a cloud and whaddya know, a melted boom box is sitting there. It explodes.

I lost my boom box, AND my new CD! :D My gosh! The boom box was like 1,800 GP!

Did this ever happen to you?

Post comments, questions, concerns, etc.

-tw

wow that stinks on ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wonder y it exploded! :D :p :ph34r: :ph34r:

Are you serious? is can't imagin that happening!

Of course, mabey your tamagotchi had a glitch

:D

i just bought the boombox, and it didn't do that.

I am so sorry you lost 1,400 gotchi points tho. :D

You have to buy the thing that looks like a really odd doughnut in the shop and use it... then it'll use the boom box, koolnesskat. =)

weird! anyways do they have a v3 in the us? I really want one and I may

get one soon!

That DID happen to me once on my v.3. So must not of been a glitch.

I got mad. :D

-GotchiGirl!

ya know how you said it god mad everytime it played it? Maybe it just got so mad...that...ya know...the boom box blew up...just a gues!! :( That really stinks though.

That happened to me........twice! I thought only some CDs did that but they both blew up.

that just happened to me yesterday i mean i lost a cd and everything but i got a cd back from tamatown from my tamagotchis mommy :angry: :rolleyes: :angry: :rolleyes:

My boom box on my v.3 exploded! I was listening to this really cool music disc I bought in the shop and tama was listening to it too and he was dancing. So instead of canceling to get out of the music, I would press A to replay the song. But every time I pressed A, tama would look mad at me. Then he would listen again. By the 5th time I pressed A, a question mark appeared above tama's head. Then the boom box turns into a cloud and whaddya know, a melted boom box is sitting there. It explodes.
I lost my boom box, AND my new CD! :rolleyes: My gosh! The boom box was like 1,800 GP!

Did this ever happen to you?

-tw
this has happened to me before,so i bought another one :rolleyes: :angry: :angry: :huh: :huh: :) :) :eek:

ya..it happen to me it my first day...i brouht it for 700GP(SALE) and put in Cd..it went..BOOM

I just bought a new radio yesterday, and I JUST GOT the CD and used it once... already tama was mad... then dancin'... then question mark... then BOOM!!! I am never buying that CD ever again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back