Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wizo

Reaction score
when does the matchmaker come and at what times does she come ?

4 me she came at age 7 and a half. It all depends on when your egg hatched. Take into consideration that having it on pause delays it's b-day.

Ok mine is five years old now , what happens on the screen when she comes???

the matchmaker comes at age 7 to age 16. If u dont press a when shes lokking in the book by 16, youll be an old tama. Se comes like at 10am 3pm and 730pm

Contrary to popular belief, the matchmaker came at age 6 for me, and my tama left me 2 days earlier than what people told me....

ok mine is 7 now and still no matchmaker!! are you supposed to go to something @ 3, 10, and 7 o'clock ??

Last edited by a moderator:
shells come on the screen and your tama will beep. then she will be facing a book. press a so she can find you a match or you can press cancel to marry your CLOSE friend.(it has to be 4 hearts). Then the book will open and a match will b found. if you press a when she somes, you will get a girlin the next generation. b=boy

Uh hi..... just wondering i have a Mimichi, tamagotchi conexion (europe) and it is 7 :S when does the matchmaker come? or is it to late? :) :ph34r: :ph34r:

she comes when your tama has been an adult for at least 72 hours and she will come at 10:00 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM.

None of my Tama's friends are his age!They all have teens because their Tama keeps dying.I have no choice but to wait for the matchmaker! :lol: ;) :wub:

The Matchmaker will come depending on how old and how much u take care of your tamagotchi,or it has to be at least 9 yrs old if you dont take care of your tamagotchi! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back