Why do people.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chicky841

Reaction score
You know what I dont get? Why do people set the time so that their tamagotchi ages faster. I mean what does it really do in the end. You get a higher number. o wow! That really made my day. Seriously its a waste of time. You guys may think im ranting and i guess maybe i am, but i keep on seeing these posts over and over i mean really get over it and stop repeating posts. Whatever tho each to his/her own. You dont have to listen to what i say, but its been annoying me for awhile.

i feel the same exact way! let the tamagotchis age on their own! You get no satisfaction if u cheated the aging system! Those people only do it so they can pretend they r a good tama parent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only change the time when i have to i never knew that could happen. Am i a good parent.

It depends... i never meant to rant , anyone who trys to be a good tama parent is!

I am not on this chat to judge people on how good they parent their tama but if the public wants my opinion its all urs...

Its only people who do it and act as if its this big thing. And they keep makin the same posts over and over. And they only do it so people think that they are so good.

yeah i'll agree and if i get annoying tell me because i seem to alot

do not be hard on urself (takin care of a tama is demanding especcially wen people have jobs and schoool)

Ya i agree pausing is better. Because then at least you can take care of your tamagotchi better.

yep i barly ever pause mine my teacher lets us take care of it (as long as its quick and quite) because so many kids have them

Whoa! At our school the teachers don't care. As long as we do as we're told.

In old my private school, we were allowed to have them in school, not never allowed to play them in class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back