How much money?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how many tamas do you have? they're so expensive!

• one ($15.00)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • two ($30.00)

• three ($45.00)

• four ($60.00)

• five ($75.00)

• six or more! ($90.00 +)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

breakdownbear

Reaction score
the money really adds up! i've had so many! lost two, and bought a new version three.

luckily, i've only had to pay for two of them.

my friend gave me hers, another friend bought me one, and i got one for my birthday last year. the other two i bought on my own, five in all.

wow! that's amazing! i wouldn't be able to save up that much money. or have the time to take care of them all.

I have six. . .Actually 7, just a few minutes ago I ordered my first V3 off ebay.

I have 90 Tamas(and other virtual pets from the beginning of the vp era!), and I stopped totaling up how much money I have spent on them a long time ago. I am a collector, so I have all kinds of pets, but I'm sure I have a small fortune invested in them ;) It's not terribly unreasonable, though, because I have been collecting since '97. I have every color of V2 that came out, nearly all of the V1s, and three V3s. I'm not stopping here, though..... :eek:

haha, if i'd spent that much i wouldn't stop there. what if a new version comes out? ::grins:: ;)

Yeah, that's exactly my problem! I'm always waiting for a new version, or an old one from years ago to become available, or one that I've never had before(kind of hard to do because I've bought so many! haha I love it. ;)

I have 90 Tamas(and other virtual pets from the beginning of the vp era!), and I stopped totaling up how much money I have spent on them a long time ago. I am a collector, so I have all kinds of pets, but I'm sure I have a small fortune invested in them ;) It's not terribly unreasonable, though, because I have been collecting since '97. I have every color of V2 that came out, nearly all of the V1s, and three V3s. I'm not stopping here, though..... :eek:
Good lord!

I have 90 Tamas(and other virtual pets from the beginning of the vp era!), and I stopped totaling up how much money I have spent on them a long time ago. I am a collector, so I have all kinds of pets, but I'm sure I have a small fortune invested in them :huh: It's not terribly unreasonable, though, because I have been collecting since '97. I have every color of V2 that came out, nearly all of the V1s, and three V3s. I'm not stopping here, though..... :kuribotchi:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many do you care for at once? Or do you have most of them for collection value?

I have a hard enough time if I have all 9 of my tamas active at the same time!

:marumimitchi: :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi:

Let's see here...

Ristar's Tamagotchi Costs

V1 (x2) : $30

V2 : $15

Mini: $10

Digimon (with shipping): $38

Plus (with shipping): $11.25

V3: $15

TOTAL: $119.25

Wow. They add up indeed!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How many do you care for at once? Or do you have most of them for collection value?

I have a hard enough time if I have all 9 of my tamas active at the same time!

:D :ichigotchi: :eek:
I have actually played most of my virtual pets several times, but I do have some still mint in boxes for collection value. The only ones I didn't open are some of the V1, V2, and V3s, a Chickpet, and a special edition silver Tamgotchi Generation2 from back in '97 or '98. I bought a lot of the others with the intention of leaving them mint in the box...but it just hasn't worked that way. I have no self control. :D

I wish I could take care of all of them at the same time! I think I'd be a super hero or something. lol Actually, the nost I've ever successfully raised at one time was 14, back when I was 11. It was cool for the time, I had Tamas hanging off of every loop on my jeans! hehe Nowadays, I limit myself to up to 4. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back