Tama V3 password help please

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester

Reaction score
I donated more then 10,000 points to the king and was givien a code for a PC, and it didn't work. Anyone have this problem, or the code for the PC? My username is Rob, and the code was: 18523 40493.

i dont know what happened cause i tried it and it worked lol

Well it worked for me!Thanks!Oh and here is the password for the ring -26137 84036!Enjot.Write back if it works! B) :D :D :huh: ;) ;) :p ;) ;) :p :D Sorry!I love the smilies!

That's wierd...did you try the password on a new username or something? Cause the password the king gives you is the one for your username.

Thanks, that code gave me the ring too, but so did 16883-22760. Let me know what that gives you, if anything.

Yes, your tamagotchi must be an adult to use some of the codes, you must wait....

memetchi_man

Murcielago don't you see that mimitchi&hanatchilover and seem to have passwords that work for each other?

Listen, your V3 cannot use codes that do not come for your username. The username you use is the one you'll always get codes for, you cannot use codes that other people give you. If you get a code from tama town than you can use it, only if you put in your correct username.

memetchi_man

i dont know what to do so what i say is to just get more that what you had for the king and just dont donate any more money because it seems like a scam. :D

hi rob i did it for you and it gave you a ring in return he thank you and the password for the ring is 84019 38718 have fun From david smith :D :lol: ^_^ :wacko:

It let me do it. Here is the password fo the ring

53045 :huh:

but, since he posted that codw for the PC...wouldn't he have LOST that pc...because of ppl taking the code?

Welllllll. . .Are you sure you entered it correctly. . .or did you copy it down correctly?. . .I'm not saying that likely happened, gotta try everything right?

I donated more then 10,000 points to the king and was givien a code for a PC, and it didn't work. Anyone have this problem, or the code for the PC? My username is Rob, and the code was: 18523 40493.
Did you enter it at the King?At www.tamatalk.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back