Debugging

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EllaCasey

Reaction score
When you debug your tama, when does it evolve if you choose an adult? And can you mate your tamas if you choose an adult as soon as it hatches or does it have to be 4 years/days old?

And like if you choose the baby, when it evolves into a child do you get to pick which one?

when you choose the adult from debugging it may start out at 0 years old but you can still mate it and evolve it into an oldtimer(although it would taike a very long time). and when you choose baby and it evolves into a child no, you dont get to pick which child you get.

santatgotchi--

Last edited by a moderator:
But lets say you choose an adult. . .How old does it have to be to mate?

when you choose the adult from debugging it may start out at 0 years old but you can still mate it and evolve it into an oldtimer(although it would taike a very long time). and when you choose baby and it evolves into a child no, you dont get to pick which child you get.

santatgotchi--
*santagotchi* is right!

*tama star*

Wow wasn't that relevent already tamastar? Don't post unless you have something of your own to say...best wishes

memetchi_man

Wow wasn't that relevent already tamastar? Don't post unless you have something of your own to say...best wishes
memetchi_man
OOOOOKKKAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY. . .Can I please have some help with my problem?

It still has to wait about 1-2 days. Hypertime mode will age it two days in no time. Do note that If you use Debug mode, Your adult Tamagotchi will not have training points.

And what version are you using?

I think debugging is dangerous, but I have 1 question :marumimitchi: : Does it work, and can you choose your own tamagotchi? Thanks.

i just debugged my brother's tama, haha, and so far he has a child. now after or before his tama evolves to a teen will he be able to choose a teen kuz he kudnt choose which child he wanted.

I think debugging is dangerous, but I have 1 question :huh: : Does it work, and can you choose your own tamagotchi? Thanks.
It is pretty dangerous. . .but yes you can pick your character.

I think debugging is dangerous, but I have 1 question :rolleyes: : Does it work, and can you choose your own tamagotchi? Thanks.
If you know what you are doing, it is not dangerous at all. but if you mess up, $15 down the drain. All you gotta do is be careful!

After 72 hours,I think.

I debbuged my V3 and can mate starting adult.

Well i JUST debugged my very first tama a few hours ago!!

Yes - if you do it right (itsnot hard - but i had to do it a couple of times before it worked) - you can choose whatever character you want - from toddler to adult including secret characters - but the sex is already determined. Whatever you choose will be 0 years old - if you choose an adult - you can put it in hyperspeed - push button C to speed up its aging. I didn't try to mate mine - but the matchmaker came when it was 3 years old. You may be able to mate a little ealier than that even?? Not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back