Photo
- - - - -

Reset and lost 18 friends! Help!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

stacyk107

• stacyk107 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 February 2006 - 06:57 PM ( #1 )

Help!

The first time my daughter's Tamagotchi died, her friends were saved. Another one died today, but this time, she reset a few times and now all of her friends are GONE!!!!

She had about 20+ friends that she lost and her school is not allowing Tamagothcis at recess anymore, so it will be difficult to re-connect.

I tried the download option, but it has not brought her friends back...did we lose them forever, or is there some way to get them back???!!!

(Keep in mind that she did reset her Tamagotch 2 times after new ones hatched today). Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Stacy

Replies

Views

Started

16 Feb 2006

Last Post

19 Feb 2006

hysterical_oliver

• hysterical-oliver user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 17 February 2006 - 01:37 AM ( #2 )

If you downloaded before you had already reset, maybe you could have got them back but nevertheless if it's been reset the friends are gone :wacko: sorry but most likely, you're going to have an unhappy child :D

When you reset, you lose all the memory it had..

Edited by hysterical_oliver, 17 February 2006 - 01:38 AM.

tama star

• tama-star user photo

Posted 17 February 2006 - 01:48 PM ( #3 )

Yeah, if your tama dies you keep the friends but if you reset it then you loose the friends.

*tama star*

Fosterdog

• fosterdog user photo

Posted 17 February 2006 - 02:36 PM ( #4 )

her school is not allowing Tamagothcis at recess anymore, so it will be difficult to re-connect.

sorry this is off topic but what school does she go to because my school doesn't allow tamagotchis ether. i am so angry :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :) :o :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

stacyk107

• stacyk107 user photo

Posted 19 February 2006 - 11:04 AM ( #5 )

Thats what we were afraid of! Oh well, now we know!
Thanks!

Stacy

EllaCasey

• ellacasey user photo

Posted 19 February 2006 - 11:35 AM ( #6 )

That happened to me before. . .Darn it, I wish that I had read this post yesterday.

tama~maste®*Is$$$THE~BEST

• tamamasteisthebest user photo
  • Group: Banned

Posted 19 February 2006 - 01:44 PM ( #7 )

Help!

The first time my daughter's Tamagotchi died, her friends were saved. Another one died today, but this time, she reset a few times and now all of her friends are GONE!!!!

She had about 20+ friends that she lost and her school is not allowing Tamagothcis at recess anymore, so it will be difficult to re-connect.

I tried the download option, but it has not brought her friends back...did we lose them forever, or is there some way to get them back???!!!

(Keep in mind that she did reset her Tamagotch 2 times after new ones hatched today). Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Stacy

i am afraid you lost the friend

EllaCasey

• ellacasey user photo

Posted 19 February 2006 - 03:22 PM ( #8 )

I just reset one of my tamas and it started out as a baby. . .And I had lost all the friends. . .guess you did too.

Sincerely,
EllaCasey