Angel twins

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D [SIZE=8pt]i dont think getting twins on a tama is possible... many people make rumors about twins but maybe someone can tell u how to get twins.. if i knew how i wud tell u but maybe u shud check the other posts that others did kuz some people have posts about twins and etc.[/font] :D [/SIZE]

i felt bad for u that nobody answered to ur post so i thought that i shud for u :(

:mametchi: :D lovee..

The Angelgotchi twins.. I have had them. I'm sorry, But I dont know how I got them. I have gotten a secret character on every tama I have gotten.

they are a secret character gotten from Kuriten or Pukuten.

Um, arielle? Please do not post anything that is not relevent to the topic, only post if you have an answer to the question the person posts.

memetchi_man

If u are not sure about the characters on an Angelgotchi or just want to see how u get these characters go here- Mimitchi.com

THis site has an awsome angelgotchi page with all the secret characters and how to get them. Just go to angelgotchi alley on the left. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no.. something went wrong with the hyperlink. ahhh dont accuse me lol.

That is not.. i repeat... not my webpage.

ok its fixed. sorry about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't think u can get twinns on any kind of tama. i'll post more about whi i thing this in a while. :D

Um, arielle could you be more stupid? do not post anything that is not relevent to the topic, only post if you have an answer to the question the person posts so go to the market and get a life.
memetchi_man
that wasnt very nice :gozarutchi: :(

Alright, I tried Mimitchi.com- thanks, MarcoPolo.. I now know allot more about the Angelgotchis (I'll still look for how to get twins) Can anyone atl east guess how to get the twin angelgotchis?

I treid almost as much as possible without resetting to got the twins. . Nothing happened :gozarutchi:

-thanks,

by tutti/frutti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back