- - - - -

Parents caring for their kids Tamagotchis

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• save-tamagotchis user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 February 2006 - 08:09 PM ( #1 )

I remember when they came out and I couldn't take my very first tamagotchi with the white shell and pink swirls to school. I had to leave my mother in charge of caring for it (By the way the tama's name was Nina, I still remember its name). I went through the icons and handed her the instructions on how to feed, play with and care for Nina the night before I had to go to school.

It was a nightmare when I got home; the poor things hungry and happy hearts were all empty for only lord knows how long. It had a skull over its head indicating it was sick for also for lord knows how long. Not only that but Nina had transformed into her teenaged form while I had been gone, into not one of the best characters but I could care less about that, the poor thing was tutored! AND BY THE PERSON THAT ONE COULD CALL ITS GRANDMOTHER!

16 Feb 2006

Last Post

20 Feb 2006

• hysterical-oliver user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 17 February 2006 - 01:35 AM ( #2 )

:wacko: Most parents are too busy to take care of them... I don't give it to anyone to take care of, it's my responsibility...just pause it if you're worried someone will not take good care of it

• briana user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 February 2006 - 01:39 PM ( #3 )

or set it to the time it goes to sleep when u go to school.. thats what i do then that way it doesnt stop growing