love and connection and freankenstien?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VirtualGold Digger

Reaction score
okay, i was just sitting on the computer when my v3 starts beeping. i was like oh man, i think my duck just turned old into one of those grandpa things... the grandpa was reading a book. the the frankenstien looking tama comes out and it says "love?" and i saw yes and now i have a baby...

how did this happen?

and do i have to take care of the baby some special way? :lol:

Thats hilarious. I am guessing you do. Oh btw I know the frakenstein looking tama. Its called I fink.. decotchi. And you should have the option to say yes or no.. oh I dont think your guy turned into an old folk, that mustve just been the matchmaker maybe?

Yes, the matchmaker gave you the choice of mating with the frakenstine tama or you could've said that you didn't love it. If you said no than the matchmaker would keep showing you other tama characters you could mate with through out the day. If by the end of the day you don't pick any tama that the match maker presents with you than she will keep trying until your tama becomes old. Make sure you choose a good tama to mate with so you will get a nice baby...hope i helped.

I think that it might have been the matchmaker.

*tama star*

Yes, like I just said, the matchmaker came and you chose yes, so you got a baby.

The matchmaker probably came and gave you someone to marry so the midnight after 24 hrs after the baby came the adult will leave and you care for the baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back