The magic of the genie!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Briana

Reaction score
This is not a fake post. I never would post something fake kuz i personnally hate when somebody posts something fake..

:D :mametchi:

Now when u go to the shop check for a magic lamp. I think it was about 600-800 points. when u use it, the genie may not appear right away but keep on trying.... if the genie appears, he may give ur tama a lightning cloud will shock ur tama and make all of ur happy hearts go down. But one time u might get 3000 points or more or less from the genie!!! :D

ITS SO CUTE TO SEE UR TAMA DANCE WITH THE GENIE! :D

NOTE: u can only use the lamp for a limited amount of time until u have to buy a new one....

ur welcome for this post and i hope u enjoy the genie!!

:( :D lovee..

I think I know how to type in pink but im not sure

my tamas:

Lisa: 3 years old, 10 gen. ^_^

Pansy: 3 tears old, 11 gen.

Paul: 5 years old, 5 gen.

Corey: 3 tears old, 5 gen.

Daisy, 3 years old, 9 gen.

If u need any helpful hints, ask me anything. I know it all... how to get almost any character.

My name is Emily.

Thank you! :p :p ;) :D :p ^_^ ^_^ :)

the genie thingymabob sounds cool.i will watch for the lamp.

My shop (v3) hasn't had a genie lamp yet

Last edited by a moderator:
i just got the genie lamp again and he gave my tama wings! :lol:

i've bought the lamp three times. and every time smoke comes out but nothing else. my tama gets really mad! do you have to press anything to make him give you stuff?

WHen my was a child and i used the chest it turn into a matchmaker and it was all jumpin around and freakin out..it lost all the happy and hungry hearts..sad

i've bought the lamp three times. and every time smoke comes out but nothing else. my tama gets really mad! do you have to press anything to make him give you stuff?
no i think it's just a luck thing

WHen my was a child and i used the chest it turn into a matchmaker and it was all jumpin around and freakin out..it lost all the happy and hungry hearts..sad
AAAHHHHHH!!!! thats scarey!!!! thats WEIRD!

I think I know how to type in pink but im not sure
my tamas:

Lisa: 3 years old, 10 gen. :)

Pansy: 3 tears old, 11 gen.

Paul: 5 years old, 5 gen.

Corey: 3 tears old, 5 gen.

Daisy, 3 years old, 9 gen.

If u need any helpful hints, ask me anything. I know it all... how to get almost any character.

My name is Emily.

Thank you! :) :wacko: :D B) :ph34r: :D :lol: :D
How do U play with your souvineers?????plz anwser me !!! B) :D :huh: :huh:

Thanks for the codes crazymandy i'v been looking all over for them!

How do you buy the chest and how musch does it cost? :wacko: Is it in v3 or v2 or both? :furawatchi: Bye :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back