How is your life?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How is your life????

• Brilliant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Happpy

• Miserable

• Horrible

• Alright

• Could not be better

• Ruint

• Hateful

• Scary

• Angry

• Depends from time to time

• Other my life is different to that

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i lOve life, especialy since i know God is there.

yep, not much better than that!

Bird flu? Y'know? It's allready In france, So.. It's going to come to England And.. um.. Kill me.
pttt...

it wont kill you,

not THaT man people have died from it.

dont worry about it too much ^_^

Ehem, 33% of the people in Britain could die from it, So I might have a 1/3 chance of survival..
actualy, you would have 2/3 chance of survival.

but if you are always worried 'bout whats gonna happen, they dont LIVE they just are there, do'n nothing. live a little! ^_^

things can get better...i mean right now my life is really really stressful. I mean i had like 50 tests to study for, lowest one being a C *grr* and when studying for these tests, i got really stressed out and i had like a nervous breakdown thing *not to bad* and i started crying and i didn't even know why. goodness! anyways, i hoep things get better for me. . .and the only way that will happen is by...hmm...i don't know. . .i hope God will help me through this one. 7th grade's harder than 8th as been said by many 8th graders and graduated 8th graders. Well...i'm gonna go do extra credit...*grins* it help me last time...then more studying....

things can get better...i mean right now my life is really really stressful. I mean i had like 50 tests to study for, lowest one being a C *grr* and when studying for these tests, i got really stressed out and i had like a nervous breakdown thing *not to bad* and i started crying and i didn't even know why. goodness! anyways, i hoep things get better for me. . .and the only way that will happen is by...hmm...i don't know. . .i hope God will help me through this one. 7th grade's harder than 8th as been said by many 8th graders and graduated 8th graders. Well...i'm gonna go do extra credit...*grins* it help me last time...then more studying....
oh, i know what thats like

well, i hope it looks better 4 ya.

well, hopefuly

life will be better 4 u.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes bad, sometimes good...YOu never know what's coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back