Petpets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have any petpets?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Whatsa petpet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagal

Reaction score
If you have a petpet please tell me what spiecies it is here and whats it's name! I love petpets!

My petpet is a cirrus called Cutiepie!

What is ures? :D :D :D ;) :D

What exactly is a Pet Pet? It sounds like one of those awful multi pets.

A petpet is a pet for your neopet to look after. Like a little animal.

They cost from 5000np to around 10000np.

my username is elisatenshi4 => look at my petpets! they're just so cuuute^^

Petpets are so cute! I have two (on for each of my pets):

- Moomoo the Mazzew

- ChuChu the Babyca

I only have the one cause I decided to stick with one pet. I have Puppyblew called Blupples. My old account before it was deleted from inactivity had a Warf called Norfy. :rolleyes: I had a few other petpets on that one two but I don't remember them cause they weren't for my first pet. That is why i decided to stick with one the next time around.

Oh yeah, I have a Snarhook in my SDB as well.

what's your username on neopets natasja?
It's kaoani75, what's yours? I haven't really played it for a while though, just keep up with my daily round (visiting the shrine, tombola etc. and feeding my pets).

hey there im cutie_pie2000000 on neopets and my favorite pet is BeautyQueen7000neo and I love her so much she has a petpet and it's a snowbunny and I'm waiting for a year until I can get the avatar. Beauty is a usul and she's sick and she's suffering on the hoochie coochies and if anyone could be kind anough and send us some of those tablets that would be great because the tablets just went up on price and can't afford them anymore so can someone please help me :lol: because everytime she goes into the battle dome she gets sick and need those tablets please some one help and us the medicine. ;)

I want to buy a faerie paint brush for my kougra. My username is google_eyes_candy

:)

How many neopoints do you have?

I have 18,048 np

I've gotta long way to go before i can afford that paintbrush for 100,000np.

If you see a faerie paintbrush for cheaper can you please pm me? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh My, You have a baby Aisha! I'm saving neopoints to buy a Baby paint brush because I would like that critter very much :p
^^ yeah, I'm very proud of my baby pets, but I worked very hard to paint them!! How far are you from the 600k of the baby paint brush?

I want to buy a faerie paint brush for my kougra. My username is google_eyes_candy
:)

How many neopoints do you have?

I have 18,048 np

I've gotta long way to go before i can afford that paintbrush for 100,000np.

If you see a faerie paintbrush for cheaper can you please pm me? :p
I have 404,000 NP (404k)

I'm sorry but faerie paint brushes worth more expensive htan 100,000NP!!!! they worth about 800k!! (800,000NP)

That's in the secret tower, but if you look aroung you can find them for cheaper! :huh:

^^ yeah, I'm very proud of my baby pets, but I worked very hard to paint them!! How far are you from the 600k of the baby paint brush?
Uhm, about 250k :huh: But I'm sure to get it someday. I already bought a pink and checker once. But I would still like a baby Neopet, they are sooo cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back