tamagotchi v3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluver2013

Reaction score
<_< <_< <_< i have the tama. v3 it is so kool! if you go to tamatown.com it gives you all the codes to your tama. v3! :wacko: :wacko: :gozarutchi: and they have different tamas inside they are similar to the one on v2 but they aren't! :( <_<

I just got my Version 3. Wich one do you Have? It took me 20 minutes to decide between all of them. I took the Wave one.
Me too. Except I took the shiny silver one.

I don't know where you all find the V3's. I can't seem to find them. I REALLY want one but I just can't find it. Is it fun getting on tama town? I've been there but I wouldn't know if it was really fun because I can't do anything with it, just stare at the page. :) :D

I don't know where you all find the V3's. I can't seem to find them. I REALLY want one but I just can't find it. Is it fun getting on tama town? I've been there but I wouldn't know if it was really fun because I can't do anything with it, just stare at the page. :) :D
i got mine at Toys R Us... they had LOADS of tamagotchis! or maybe u could try walmart or target or kb toys or somewhere in the mall or uuuuhhh i just forgot the other store i was gonna say! :lol: i hope that helped tho!

if you go to tamatown.com it gives you all the codes to your tama. v3!
Tamatown.com doesn't give you codes, it gives you passwords. :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

I haven't been out to the stores or anything, and can you get on Toys r us.com or something like that to see if they have them?

i have a blue camaflog one !!!!! I'm on my 2 generation!! I saw my parent so much I can't see him on my family list and after he had the baby he fell in love with my sister's tama !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

i've got the green one--it was my 3rd choice, but the only one they had where i got it. i'm hoping to get another soon.... they're out of stock EVERYWHERE around here.

I have 4 v3s 1 is blue camouflage and 1 is yellow seethrough 1 is blue sea and the last one is pink whith icecreams :D :) :) :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back