My v3 tama was a baby for 1 hour, 45 minutes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
I NEED HELP!

Is this normal:

Every time I get a baby on my v3 it's a baby for usually 1 hour and 45 minutes. Is this normal? I got my v3 at 10:00 so I was up until 11:45 last night. *yawns*

I did not really time it when my V3 was on it's babitchi stage but my friends said that is about how long it took for their tamas, so I guess that is normal.

:lol: -yeah mine 2 , babys are never babies for very long,

it only takes (as you said) 1 hr and 15 min.

Babys evolve anywhere between 45 minutes to 2 hours ! so there nothing wrong with your Tamagotchi. It's totally normal. :lol:

My cousin's tamagotchi was a baby for about that long. I guess the baby stage just isn't a very long stage.

I'm not quite sure, but I do think it was about and hour and a half or so until it changed to a child. I wasn't really timing it since I was tryng to write an essay at the same time :lol:

Mine was a baby for 1 hour and 5 minutes, so theres nothing wrong with extra time.

-GotchiGirl!

I NEED HELP!Is this normal:

Every time I get a baby on my v3 it's a baby for usually 1 hour and 45 minutes. Is this normal? I got my v3 at 10:00 so I was up until 11:45 last night. *yawns*
mimitchi&hanatchilover, i know this has nothing to do with what you are saying and all, but how did you the light and dark pink colors for your signature. I can only get the colors blue, red, purple, orange, yellow, gray, and green. Please help me!

On Subject: Your babyitchi not turning into a toddler for a while is perfectly normal. :lol:

;) -yeah mine 2 , babys are never babies for very long,it only takes (as you said) 1 hr and 15 min.
umm it shouldn't take that long all it should take is 1 hour but i think thats if you pay great attention to it because i wanted to get a mohitamatchi i didn't look after it and i just left it and i think it took longer then 1 hour i also think its because its giving you more of a chance to fix it up :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

It's normal, wat's nt normal was my tama gitch my tama went through a whole generation in one day!!!

once i had a teletchi boy that lasted for 1 hr 56 min(my guess)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back