personalities

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2TammasROX

Reaction score
Ok. we all know that the character chart for tamagotchiconnection v3 is missing personalities. so, help everyone out by sharing what v3 character u have, and it's personality! It'll definently help some people*cough*like me*cough*especaially newbies!!

I have the character called Obotchi, and he seems to be a good character. I got him after having a baby boy, then a Tamatchi, and now him. I really like him, he looks like a little penguin with a lock of hair on his forehead, and doesn't require very much attention, so I assume he is a good character. I have taken quite good care of him all along, only let him beep for attention once. I can't wait to see what adult character he will become. I hope this helps some of you, because I am curious about their personalities, also. :wacko:

I am on my third generation of v3 tama, and the hardest character to take care of that I have had so far is the Sekitorochi . It is extremely ugly and needs a lot of attention. I treated my tama medium care to get it. I really like the tamachi though. Thats what my tama is now. It is so cute!

Well. . .I just ordered my version three on tbay. . Ill post when it arrives

I have that star thing. But my tama's broken so I guess I have nothing

I have a Furawatchi named Dexte (Dexter didnt fit..) and its a very good character to have. He's never beeped and ive only had to give him a timeout a few times. He also doesnt need alot of attention and is happy about 95% of the time. Seeing as how this is my first Tamagotchi im quite pleased. He also has a baby so i guess hes gunna be leaving me soon.. :) But im sure I'll be happy with the new baby.

laura ( L )

I had a tama that turned into a Wooltchi. IT WAS SO HARD TO TAKE CARE OF!!! and it felt like i had to feed it thrice every hour...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back