Weird thing on V2...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamapoppet

Reaction score
I was in science class in school when I decide to check my tama. I looked at it and it was snowing and there was like this thing that looked like a little ghost or snowman or something on the screen with my Tarakotchi... It happened on Monday, Feb 13. I didn't really think it could be for valentines though, because there were no hearts or anything, it just looked like snow... Anyone have this occurrence before? It's sort of confusing me. :lol:

There has been alot of threads about this, if you look in the Comments and Rumors forum.

People say its for Groundhog's Day, meaning 6 more weeks of winter.

Hope I helped!

-GotchiGirl!

Hmm... That would make sense! The ghost thing is probably a groundhog and the snow is probably dirt. =P Thanks for the help! :lol:

My Tamagotchi has shown the snowman and snow thing :puroperatchi: a LOT! Even before Groundhogs Day. I think it is cute. At first I thought it was because I had it outside and it like detected the cold, but it did it inside 2. I wonder if it will do something for Summer, Spring, and Fall?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back