click here if u want 2 know wat happened to tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

APerson

Reaction score
Ok. It all started when i was on tama town with my v3. I did some codes and passwords as always, i acedently left him unpaused downstairs. Now that was all yester day. today i came back to play on the computer. As u remember, my tama was unpaused,i left him unpaused for a half of a day! he was sleeping with eight poops, had a toothahe and was sick. How bad am i as a tama owner!? Pretty bad. But i didn't know that he was unpaused. well, right now he's sleeping with no happy hearts. boooooooooooooo-hoooooooooooooo!!

plz post a reply and i will be delighted! :)

:D <- he looks like mickey mouse!

well if u didn't know u left him unpauseed, it really isn't your fault. u can change the time, wake him up, get him alll better, change the time again, and put him back 2 sleep! thats what i do anyway...

oh, don't feel bad about that, i made that mistake myself. i left it unpaused and i went to an other town.. and when i got home little Yumi wasn't feeling that feel, but she is now gone and a great-grandmother and very happy in tamaheaven :D

when it wakes up cure it,feed it,and clean up it's poop. :D :) :lol:

Everyone messes up sometimes. . .that doesnt make you a bad tama caregiver.

do you pause ur tama every time u are not near it!! i leave it unpause every morning 4 about 5-6 hrs! :wacko:

Same thing happened to my tamagotchi!Except I didn't leave mine down stairs... :pochitchi:

Same thing happened to my tamagotchi!Except I didn't leave mine down stairs... :angry:
I dont know if it truly matters where you left it. . .As long as you had the the same general experience

This is what my friend told me reset your tama and select download and than change the time thsi should work

Things happen. I meant to set my time to 10:00 PM, but I set it to AM, and my Tama survived through 6 hours.

Larry (My version 3 tamagotchi) is now caring for a calm cute baby girl :(

This is what my friend told me reset your tama and select download and than change the time thsi should work
You don't need to do all that. If he's sleeping and you want to flush and add happy hearts, you just have to change the time, fix it up, then set the time back to the real time.

I do that when I forget to take care of it before it goes to bed and I find it wallowing in a bunch of poop.

Wow, EIGHT poops! I've never seen that many!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back