how 2 get a YFOtchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

romantictam

Reaction score
I know how 2 get a YFo/UFOtchi!!!!!!

1. Don't stuff ur tama with snacks!

2. Keep it exercised a lot.

3. Remember 2 discipline it!

When i had 1 shee evolved from a UFOtchi 2 a Mametchi!

I didnt take great care of it. . .and I still got a ufotchi. . .maybe it's a coincidence

umm............... what dose it look like, i have a poodle slash elf, an apple, an onion, a dog, a ninja, and a baby.

six in all

i hope you get what you want

how can you make it happy if you don't feed it with snacks??
you play games.

i can't remember what else i had another tip about it.... :( <_<

The first three teens i had were ufotchis, back when i took immaculate care of my tamas and there were never overweight or unhappy but i never got a mametchi, they all turned into pyontchichi

Hey everyone

i

come TO THIS WEBSITE

YOU WiLL BE SoRRY IF YOU DONT :D :D :p :p :lol: ^_^ ^_^ :D *removed - prank links are not allowed on TamaTalk - sorry :D *

Last edited by a moderator:
No offense, but I have been doing that every generation! :unsure: Once, I had a cute UFOtchi, and it evolved into Pochitchi but there is no certain way to get UFOtchi!! :mametchi:

Thanks, I will try again! BTW: If you don't know what a UFOtchi is, just take a peek at this picture of one, UFOtchi

Or, if you prefer the cartoon version and the real one....Here :furawatchi:

-Fur

PS, Oh, did I miss out anyhting? If I did, let me know.

[SIZE=7]thats kewl! i should try it when i get a new battrery![/[/size]FONT]undefined :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out my MySpace!!! www.myspace.com/ilook4whatsontheinside

i sooo want a Ufotchi! :huh: i never had one before! i'll try to get one with my new tama. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back