How to get extra training points.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1hi34

Reaction score
When your tama is about to go to the bathroom it has little lines next to him. Well if you click on the bathroom icon before he goes, he will got in the toliet!! And you get a training point!! The problem is you have to watch your tama very close!!! Hope this helps.

-1hi34

i did this, but hte next time she went to the bathroom she just did it on the floor. i think you haveto do it like 3 times or something :angry:

i did this, but hte next time she went to the bathroom she just did it on the floor. i think you haveto do it like 3 times or something :angry:
I dont think so. . .It just depends on if you catch it on time.

i dontknow sometimes it works and others it doesnt

It only works if you catch it on time. . .otherwise it goes poopoo on the floor.

EllaCasey is right--it only works if you catch it on time--however, if you catch it enough times when it's a toddler/teen, it'll wait longer before going on teh floor.

gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back