Connection in package pic!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi

Reaction score
Here are the FIRST 6 tamagotchi connection pitures, IN THERE PACKAGES! These are the first set of Tamagotchi Connections, they are the same egg colors, as the one Admin showed us but they are in there packages, notice that it says Connection, not Connexion.

Also note that, at the bottom of each picture where it says "Communicate with friends" each picture has 2 diffrent Tamagotch Connection charecters.

And the reason they may be a little distorted is because i had to resize them, and the reason the upper right corner's of each package is missing is cause i had to remove the sites name to not infringe copyright so i replaced it with my name and TamaTalk.com, this way if someone steals it it gives the site advertisement.

So here is the link, Tamagotchi Connection in Package pic.

~This is Mimitchi reporting.

Last edited by a moderator:
aww the american colours are so much better then the uk ones. good thing im going to florida in november, i can stock up :angry:

thanks for posting!

i like the packaging for these ones :) is that a white one in the lower right hand corner? if it is, i'm totally going to try to get that one.

No that is the "Grape" one it is light puprle, with little circles by the screen,

here is a close up shot, click here. Thanks to Toywiz.com for this image, all credit go's to them.

If you would like the close up image of each image just request them here, or go to Toywiz.com

aww the american colours are so much better then the uk ones. good thing im going to florida in november, i can stock up :)
thanks for posting!
Cooool! I totaly agree! Those designs are so nice!

awww, too bad it isn't white. it still looks nice. i like the new designs, much more detailed than the old ones.

Awwww, they are soooooooooooo freaking cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for posting the link! I really want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) No problem.

My opinion on the new designs is that there very "cutely" designed, don't get me wrong on this, i definetly like them alot and will end up buying all 6, but i mean i remember the first gen 1's and the gen 2's back then they would have plain simple designs like clear blue.

Now it's "Orange with Busrts" , or "Green with Matrix", i really do like them but i do sort of miss just having one, and people would say, OHHH, you got the gold shell, that one is rare'r then the other designs (True Fact).

Anyway i definetly do like the new designs, i just hope they realize that if another craze starts that they have almost as many male consumers, as they do female.

wow cool package! i like the matrix greeeennnnn. :)

Please dont SPAM

and please dont bump up old topics :wacko:

have a good day :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back