My Angelgotchi grew into a Devilgotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sirotan

Reaction score
First of all I attempted to try and get a devilgotchi on purpose because i heard that if you didn't take care of your angelgotchi well, it'll grow into one.

I GUESS IT WORKED!!!!

There isn't any real process of getting one. All I did to have this devilgotchi was:

don't give a darn about this angelgotchi :pochitchi: .....

from the day it was born, i didn't feed it at all.........nor clean its poop when i forgot to praise him ...............so.......

has anyone gotten a devilgotchi yet on their angelgotchi??

by the way... here's a picture:

devilgotchi

Awesome! ^_^ I have that some color. Lol.

Nice work. I might try that and post some pictures too. :lol:

what sucks is you can't play with it :^; I got it once when I was trying to feed it because it was all empty on everythign (it came off pause) while preoccupiedand accidentally turned the light off...I'm so stupid!

I've always tried to get a character on my angelgotchi where you have to ignore it to get it, but mines would die if I did that. So it's kinda hard for me to get a character like that.

really?? it dies......that's too bad.....lol I guess i was lucky in a way. Before the unhealthy teen grew into an adult, it was really sick by the way^^. Like all of us, we want to give it medicine, but i kept on giving it medicine and all of a sudden it just turned into the devilgotchi........

ya, i know you can't play with it>< sucks..........tho it's a horrible character, i think it's so kool!!

You get the lucky poop by completely leaving it alone.

You get Deviltchi by leaving it alone, except for the fact that you cure him when hes sick

Is it true you can only get it on the Japanese versions? I have a UK version and I want to get it :D

Im pretty sure you can get it on all the versions. The only difference between the japanese version and american is the cactus and the smiling angel secret characters. ( cactus for japanese version. )

If you need help while trying to get the secret characters, go HERE

Mine just died while trying to get the Devil the way it says on that site but I'm ignoring it at the moment and I'll try curing it from when it gets ill when it's a teenager

I have the same colour too! But mine must be the older angelgotch, as I have silver wings on mine.

No, I haven't gotten him yet. I just got my angelgotchi today! I have the same color as you.

Devilgotchi is a secret character, but it's the unhealthiest character you can get. Though it's rare, it's not good.

For more information on the angelgotchi characters, visit: https://www.mimitchi.com/html/tangch.htm

a really easy way to get that is by turning the lights off by making the angel get sick and cure it by medicine.do that step like 2 or 3 times and you will get it.

I got it by having Obaketchi 2 and turned the lights off then on off then on

For V5 you get the following families appear if you don't take good care of them:

PETITE FAMILY : Little peas! Seen them 3 times.... Maybe 4!

SUMO FAMILY: Not had yet!

NINJA FAMILY: Sister's had twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back