Tips For v3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma_Rox

Reaction score
I have had my v3 for about a month now and here are some things that i have learned...

to enter the passwords in the game icon, you have to be logged on to tamatown.com. the passwords you get there are only for your tama, no one else's

on get*musical note*(game), you have to catch 100 notes to get the special thingy. you will get 150 p. when you are an adult you will get 300p.

if you hit the ball 20 times in heading, you will get 400p.

the prizes you get @ tamatown are in your souvinier list; you can't use them

sometimes the shop will have sales, where everything is half-off!!

when you get a ticket from the shop, enter the password on tamatown.com and it will give you another password to enter on your tama for another souvinier.

that is all i have for now! PM me if you want to know anyhting special!! i hope these help you!

my tama

name: maxi

species: young matemitch(teen)

training: 2

weight: 23lbs

generation: 1

Point: 5701

when u sed on the music note game if u catch 100 of them and u get the special thingy.... what is the "special thingy"? lol

thanx, that really helped, but on tama town, how do you get your user name?
when you get a v3, it will make you fill out the time and your birthday and all like usual then, you have to pick a user name that you can't change. So, when you go to tamatown.com, it just asks for the user name that you entered.

And PS., once you enter a user name, you CANNOT change it.

~Sincerely, Tama_Mama27

My friend has a v3 named Pooty, I think... Anyway! Im sure this will help him, thank you!

Tama_Mama 27? i was wondering if u fart. and i was on tamagas and entered my name , so that's what beans to use! thanx again! ;)
ummm exuse u :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Anyone know how mant travel tickets there are, PM me please.

I have had my v3 for about a month now and here are some things that i have learned...
to enter the passwords in the game icon, you have to be logged on to tamatown.com. the passwords you get there are only for your tama, no one else's

on get*musical note*(game), you have to catch 100 notes to get the special thingy. you will get 150 p. when you are an adult you will get 300p.

if you hit the ball 20 times in heading, you will get 400p.

the prizes you get @ tamatown are in your souvinier list; you can't use them

sometimes the shop will have sales, where everything is half-off!!

when you get a ticket from the shop, enter the password on tamatown.com and it will give you another password to enter on your tama for another souvinier.

that is all i have for now! PM me if you want to know anyhting special!! i hope these help you!

my tama

name: maxi

species: young matemitch(teen)

training: 2

weight: 23lbs

generation: 1

Point: 5701
Also, when you win bump you can get 1000 and somthin p. :) it`s hard though :)

when you get a v3, it will make you fill out the time and your birthday and all like usual then, you have to pick a user name that you can't change. So, when you go to tamatown.com, it just asks for the user name that you entered.
And PS., once you enter a user name, you CANNOT change it.

~Sincerely, Tama_Mama27
thx that relly helped :huh: :eek: :lol: :)

when u sed on the music note game if u catch 100 of them and u get the special thingy.... what is the "special thingy"? lol
the thingy where it plays the music and throws like confetti stuff

can anyone help me?!?!?!? i need tama cheats! it would be nice if anyone would help plz :hitodetchi: :( :p :p :D :eek: :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back