Tama raising

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you been successful at trying different raising theories?

• Yes I have tried it and was succesfull

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I haven't yet tried any theories

• I have seen others try it but remain unsure about attempting to do it myself

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianTama

Reaction score
I raised my tamagotchis the usual way when you first get them, playing nice and feeding them and so forth.

Now I'm attempting to try a few different ways of raising them. One is already an adult and my other is a toddler at the moment due to a freak accident resaulting in the death of it's preditasor. The younger one is being kept at one heart for both happiness and food.

Anyone have some good ideas or theories?

Please post more then one sentance and don't post off topic stuff unless it's still remotely related to this thread. Please.

It's a pet peeve of mine.

Thank You.

lol my bad, sorry admin :wacko:

Anyways you ppl can post you know, I'd like to hear the different theories...

i praise my tama when it is mad. I potty train my tama. And I discipline it when it beeps for no reason. It worked! potty train it by watching for the line next to your tama whe nits trying to poo. Quickly press a at the toilet. then youll see a scene with your tama sitting on a toilet(lol)

What's the point of potty training, does it get your tama to go to the toilet on its own?

It's a faster way of raising your hearts on a tama but it's not recogmended if you are using the 'ignore' theory of raising a tama.

i know that if your tama has high discipline it will most likely become a mimitchi or mametchi and if it has low discipline it will most likely become a maskitchi or gozaratchi*, i'm not sure if i spelled that right :D

With my first tamagotchi, I kept her at four hearts and had her entirely disciplined, resulting in a Mametchi. My second tamagotchi was kept mostly hungy, but happy. Usually one heart for hunger and three or four for happiness. His discipline was also at the highest point. He is now a Hanatchi.

I will continue trying to explore new characters.

I give them constant attention when I can and when I can't I keep them paused.I feel it's better to pause them rather than have them suffer from even minor neglect.

I've tried it but i havn't been succsesful,It didn't turn out as the character i wanted and all the time i tried keeping my young mimitchi quite hungry i ended up killing it!!! :huh:

i find it so easy to keep all the harts full!

the ttaining BARS, ^_^ how can you train her when she isnt bad

I have tryed different things like not turning off the light at night, because I kept getting Mametchi and Mimitchi.

I never seem to get the balance just right its really weird, if i try a different method i useually end up killing it:(

I'm intending on trying to raise a robotchi (sp?) on my ver. 1, using the theory of feed it when it's hungry but generally ignore its happiness until it beeps. I was also thinking of doing this on my ver. 2, just to see what character appears. Will report back what it grew up to be!

WELL IM SURE MOST OF U NO BUT THE BETTER U LOOK AFTER IT THE BETTER TAMA U WILL GET CAUSE I LOOK AFTER MINE REALLY WELL AND GOT A FAIRY TAMAGOTCHI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back