Taro

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaGurl

Reaction score
Got Taro today! :ph34r: Wow! I am SOOOO glad that I decided to debug him!! :) Now I have a kinkomatchi! I had the secret hamburger one but he was hard to play the jump game with and I didn't know his name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor Taro. When he was giving a present to Kiki, her battery ran down and she got this little X on her screen. The battery on her runs down quickly. That happened to her mom too...

Taro is a Itchigotchi now, and I am hoping he will turn into a hanatchi or mametchi. Maybe a kutchipatchi. I have been taking pretty good care of him so no worries. :rolleyes: He is such a good boy. Not demanding or annoying at all.

Taro has his first bath (i think) tonight! :blink: I know that is a dumb thing to say but I had nothing else. Oh, he is finally getting along with Kogi. He likes him a lot more than Kogi likes him though. Four smileys and two smileys.

Omg...I put Taro, Kogi and Kiki in my school binder on pause, and I guess their buttons got pressed because when I got home from school they were off pause and nearly dead! :lol: I have no hope of getting Taro to be a good character...

Well, I am thinking of not getting the matchmaker for Taro and letting him get old. I have never had one of the old characters and the babies are so hard to take care of. I probably will do the matchmaker though. Hopefully he will turn into an adult tomorrow, although I know it wont be a good one.

Taro's so sweet. Kiki just had a babies and I connected them so that he could congratulate her. He gave her a cloak! She loves cloaks! I catch her playing with them all the time. :p Oh, he had a better day at school today.

There has been a LOT of hyper time going on with my purple tama! First I had Taro, which I put in hyper time and bred because of the mathcmaker, then he had Taco, with whom I did the same thing, and he just left me to take care of Fifi, his daughter! I am going to put her in hyper time then breed her with Kito. I am going to continue this thread and not start a new one for all the "hyper time babies". So now this is Fifi's thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: Fifi is now a Hintomatchi, and she is becoming good friends with Kito. When they are adults I will mate them.

Fifi is an adult now! :) Not a good one though, only a masktchi. Oh well, because both Chan and Kito are memetchi's! And I didn't cheat! ^_^ To learn more about the looong time that i haven't been on here look in the most recent post in the thread called "Chan and Kito, my 4th generation". :D

Latest posts

Back