TAMAGOTCHI.com is up!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi

Reaction score
TAMAGOTCHI.COM IS UP I CAN"T POST AND INFO ON IT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I NEED TO EXPLORE IT!!!

~THIS IS MIMITCHI REPORTING IN HIS 5th INSTALLMENT WHILE HYPERVENTALATING AND SEARCHING THE TAMAGOTCHI.COM SITE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, now that i viewed and explored the site i will tell you a little about it.

It's basically a beta if you look at the properties it shows you the correct addrese a.k.a URL which even has the name Beta in it.

It has information on the 2 events on August 10th, also it has some e-cards you can send, and 1 avatar (which is my set avatar to the right)

also it has a thing called "ask the matchmaker" which basically is a game which has Mrs.BusyBody and you type in a question, but she dosen't really awnser she says somethig like

"Say your tama's name backwords 5 times and all will be healed"

I even asked if she was a (rude name :angry: ) and all she said was something like when you hear your Tama's name in the wind all will then be right, so then i stoped that because it was pointless.

Also it has a TamaClub which is currently under construction, and a Tama Music Video which can't be viewed yet so no info on that yet.

OK well thats all for now,

~This is Mimitchi reporting on Tamagotchi.com for channel Tama news.

(he he he wouldn't that be awsome? :p :D )

Update, this site is DEFINETLY aimed at a younger audience, also they are aiming it at i'm guessing 9-11 year old girls, like they have a poll called

"Which teenage celebrity would you like to be friends with?"

The choices are Hillary Duff, Ashley Simpson, and Aron Carter, they ran out of actuall teen celebriteys and had to put Aron Carter the has-been brother :D , also currently Ashley simpson is winning

*in a 12 year old girl voice from malibu california* Like 'O my Gosh Ashley Simpson is like so totally dominating that poll isn't that like so totally cool?

~This is Jonathan a.k.a Mimitchi reporting.

P.S. Admin don't forget to put a link to Tamagotchi.com in the links area. :angry:

*Thinking*

Why hasen't anyone replied discussing the new site?

*Remembering*

Oh thats right i forgot to say what do you members think on the site!

*Says*

So what do all you members out there think of the new site?

lol~

ohok, .. i just saw your thread. that website isnt up yet right ? it says coming soon.

you are great jon! thnks for the info abt the tama site! :angry:

i just saw your thread. that website isnt up yet right ? it says coming soon.
The link to tamagotchi.com just forwards on to https://beta.vpi.net/tamagotchi/... Your ISPs DNS record for the address may not be updated yet. But it is up and running... :angry:

Link will be added to our Links page once it is out of beta.

Last edited:
No not anymore, they got rid of the Coming Soon page, and now you can view the site.

EDIT: oh admin beat me to it, to view it, you may need to restart your ISP or computer.

oh, this site! i visited earlier just now. so it was THIS site. haha~

thought it was still coming soon. :) lol~

Not anymore, but it's still in beta form, so expect changes in appearance, etc... :)

TAMAGOTCHI.COM IS UP I CAN"T POST AND INFO ON IT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I NEED TO EXPLORE IT!!!
~THIS IS MIMITCHI REPORTING IN HIS 5th INSTALLMENT WHILE HYPERVENTALATING AND SEARCHING THE TAMAGOTCHI.COM SITE!!!
That's an okay website. The Growth Chart is really good. It's been developing forever!! Why don't they just get it done!!?

Whew... Another really old topic...

*Topic closed by Admin*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back