Tama exploded?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Love_Tamas!

Reaction score
Infront of the P.C with a tub of ice cream!
Okay my tama wanted a new battery (had X across the screen) So I got a new one out of the drawer (I have hundreds of tama batterys) The reset button was falling into the tama case so I opened it up and moved the reset button back (I had done this many times without anything happening) anyway I just put my screwdriver on to the inside of the tama and there was a spark. I backed away because it kept sparking thne there was a pretty loud bang. And it was smoking (not much though) I was really shocked and put on gloves before picking it up. It was all black inside of it and some of the plastic had melted. Of course my tama didn't survive this whole ordeal.My tama was wrecked. I was really shocked. Why hadn't this happened before? (I know loads of you arn't gonna believe me about this though) :blink: :D :eek:

Okay my tama wanted a new battery (had X across the screen) So I got a new one out of the drawer (I have hundreds of tama batterys) The reset button was falling into the tama case so I opened it up and moved the reset button back (I had done this many times without anything happening) anyway I just put my screwdriver on to the inside of the tama and there was a spark. I backed away because it kept sparking thne there was a pretty loud bang. And it was smoking (not much though) I was really shocked and put on gloves before picking it up. It was all black inside of it and some of the plastic had melted. Of course my tama didn't survive this whole ordeal.My tama was wrecked. I was really shocked. Why hadn't this happened before? (I know loads of you arn't gonna believe me about this though) :D :eek: :ph34r:
WOW!!! That sounds weird!

*tama star* :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back